Commissioning and Validation services provide documented evidence that building systems are not only installed correctly, but operate as intended in the design documents and owner requirements. When properly completed, commissioning optimizes energy efficiency and reduces operating costs by avoiding post occupancy troubleshooting. Buildings are commissioned to ensures that all MEP components operate successfully as a complete and integrated system.
FXB Engineering provides an integrated application of a set of engineering techniques and procedures to check, inspect and test every operational component of the project, from instruments and equipment, to complex configurations such as modules, subsystems and systems.
We provide the following services:
· Engineering support necessary for testing and commissioning
· Assume the responsibility of the CxA (Commissioning Agent)
· Prepare commissioning plan
· Prepare commissioning specifications
· Prepare Pre-Functional Checklist (PFC’s)
· Prepare Functional Performance checklists (FPC’s)
· Prepare integrated testing documents.
· Provide onsite technical support during start up, commissioning and integrated testing.
· Assemble all signed/completed component testing, start-up and commissioning documents.
· Prepare an executive summary of all commissioning activities.
· Prepare final turn over commissioning package.